Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 240989
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Milford, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-Oregon-Portland, United States-Texas-Austin, United States-California-Cypress, United States-Texas-Plano, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Illinois-Downers Grove, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Presales Director (May be located near any major USA-based Siemens office)
The IPD Lead is responsible to work with key experts in this domain and
relevant product management teams within Siemens to define a IPD Bill of Materials (BOM) solution which can guide, expand and strengthen our footprint by
creating new opportunities for our portfolio and broader Siemens
The IPD Lead will also need to work closely with external partner
organizations for joint deliverables associated to this initiative. The
role also involves close alignment with Siemens LCS portfolio
development teams and development teams to ensure a robust go to market
solution and collateral set, to drive a solution strategy that includes
deliverables from various associated innovation initiatives.
IPD lead will head a small global team of domain experts including
presales and business development individuals focused on identifying
opportunities and driving pursuits.
- Define, prototype, drive consensus and build solution vision based on
- Lead a team of people to position, sell and ultimately deliver this
- Initiate business transformation process.
- Identify qualitative benefits of each transformation step and support
- Support continuous improvement and expansion of delivery
- Highly motivated, self-starter, team player.
- Efficient and target oriented way of working.
- Efficient operation and communication with all relevant levels of the
internal or customer organization.
- Well established network within the Siemens organization.
- Strong moderation and presentation skills and a customer oriented way
- Project work experience on international level.
- Cultural sensibility.
- High enforcement ability.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering required
- Minimum: 10 years experience in Enterprise Software Release BOM management, please specific this experience in your resume in all situations you have managed Bill of Materials.
- Substantial hands-on experience in PLM software development, and consulting on
large scale implementation projects for large OEM customers.
- Implementation and operational knowledge of Enterprise Release BOM
- Experience as a software Solution Architect, Software Presales Consultant, Solution Designer or similar.
- Good knowledge of the Siemens PLM software product portfolios and DF Digital
Enterprise Suite covering industry SW and automation (FA, MC, PL, CS,CP).
- International experience
-Strongly prefer candidates currently be located, and the role be located, in Detroit, MI area.
-Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United