Zone General Manager
Business Unit: Americas
Requisition Number: 241015
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee, United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Developing the zone business strategy to be in line with the overall Siemens Healthineers North American strategy.
Driving an integrated solutions strategy for Imaging, Advanced Therapies, Ultrasound and Services through coverage and in depth knowledge of all customer segments.
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You will drive market share & profitability gains, through the coverage & performance of regional account management teams, including defining specific growth targets for roles such as Regional Vice President, Account Executive, Product & Service Sales Executives.
- You will continuously driven improved business processes, customer satisfaction, forecasting, transparency, and sales tool maintenance processes.
- You will develop forward integration strategies to increase growth in Siemens Healthineers solutions of Population Health, Managed Equipment Services (MES), & Integrated Service Management contracts.
- You will lead strategic partnerships with both direct luminary customers in Integrated Delivery Networks, Academic & Research Institutions, and in Healthineers Strategic Alliances (i.e. – IBM Watson / Boston Scientific)
- You will be a key leader in driving results through collaboration with all business lines and matrixed North American region functions: Services, Project Management, Solution Implementations, Finance etc..
- You will have people leadership responsibilities include the systematic development & coaching of direct reports & zone team in a high performance culture.
- You will drive critical KPI’s including: business volume (orders + sales); market share growth, customer satisfaction & loyalty scores; people excellence.
- Executive level experience & expertise in setting business strategy for individual customers/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to gain an in-depth knowledge and transparency of the market place industry macro trends, and all customers in zone.
- Leadership of all opportunities; establish and expand upon relationships with existing and potential customers; targeting and closing each opportunity and creating a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Substantial knowledge is necessary of Healthineers Imaging, Advanced Therapies, Ultrasound and Services business line offerings.
- Substantial knowledge of the domestic market is required, international market knowledge is preferred.
- Strong ability to gain intra-organizational cooperation. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills at the highest levels of an organization. Excellent business acumen demonstrated. Demonstrated leadership ability & expertise in managing across a matrix as well as enabling other managers to be leaders & drive business results.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.