Education Project Specialist 3 (Non-Tech)
Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 241096
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Education Project Specialist.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Education Project Specialist, you will be responsible for:
In your activities you will coordinate customer training needs for onsite, workshops and classroom events.
- You will continuously monitor project changes and update all personal through the execution of the event.
- You will establish customer expectations and requirements for all training needs.
- You will assist with registrations and questions within Learning Management systems as needed.
- You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
This position may suit you best,
if you are familiar with project management and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- You have great communication skills, both written and verbally along with a positive attitude.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Project management desired but not required
· Clinical imaging experience desired but not required.