Real Estate Asset and Project Manager
Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 241120
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
The Real Estate Department of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Inc, is seeking a Real Estate Asset and Project Manager. Responsibilities include space planning, managing small interior fit out projects, facility service delivery oversight, and servicing internal customers on a broad set of real estate related topics.
This role is for an individual contributor for North America and depending on qualifications, South America.
- Identify opportunities across the portfolio to minimize vacancy rates
- Support Finance in developing facility budgets and in controlling expenses
- Manage all work associated with tenant improvement projects incl. due diligence, site visits, developing RFP, hiring contractors and other professionals, securing construction estimates and any other work necessary for successful project completion
- Establish budgets and time schedules for potential projects. Research local/state/federal entitlements and directly project manage active projects within established budget, schedule and scope parameters.
- Manage and execute transaction projects (new leases and lease renewals)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in fields related to Architecture, Real Estate, Business Administration, Engineering
- This is an early to mid-career opportunity (4 – 6 years related experience) for an individual contributor
- Project management experience for small and medium sized projects, developing RFP and managing General Contractor
- Operational experience with space planning, MAC, facility operations, and tenant improvement projects.
- Excellent communication skills & social competency
- International work experience & intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent English language skills
- Travel could be up to 30%
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- MS Project
- Spanish language skills