Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241157
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 70%
At Enlighted, we’ve created the most intelligent IoT sensor platform for smart buildings. The Enlighted platform transforms a building infrastructure into a robust, always-on, always-computing, and end-to-end secure sensor platform. Enlighted powers some of the largest global technology, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, retail, and industrial companies, including 11% of the Fortune 50 and 10% of the Fortune 500. Our platform is installed in over 130 million square feet of commercial real estate. With a rich set of data never previously available, we help our customers transform their businesses and workplaces by visualizing, analyzing, and providing insights with precise metrics around workflow, utilization, location, security, and energy. All of this is enabled through a platform that is so smart, it pays for itself through energy savings.
Enlighted is the leading intelligent IoT platform for buildings, and we are backed by some of the best VC’s in the industry including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
We have won numerous awards including: 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, CIO Review’s 100 Most Promising Big Data Solutions of 2016, 2015 Cleantech Company of the Year, AT&T Outstanding Supplier Award 2014 and 2015, 2015 UK Rise Awards for Sustainability, and many more.
About what you will do at Enlighted
The Lighting Auditor at Enlighted Corporation you will be responsible for conducting initial and extensive field surveys/audits of existing lighting and building systems for commercial and industrial sites, prior to lighting retrofit/network controls projects.
- Conduct field surveys/audits of existing lighting systems by walking customer site, with the objective of providing accurate and detailed information on the existing lighting fixtures and systems within property and building.
- Open fixtures and inspect panels as needed to verify energy consumption.
- Must be familiar with all types of Commercial/Industrial lighting.
- Use auditing tools (e.g. light meter, discriminator, etc.) to assist in obtaining precise information.
- Submit detailed room-by-room and summary reports.
- Create and submit accurate reflected ceiling plans with survey summary.
- Communicate potential and existing issues, questions, concerns, and overall assessments of buildings.
- Provide innovative ideas and recommendations to allow for maximizing energy savings.
- Ability to transfer field survey data to spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of creating proposals and/or design layouts. Experience with Design software (e.g. Bluebeam AutoCAD, Photoshop, Dialux, etc.) preferred.
- Maintain "up to date" knowledge of lighting technologies and innovation
Required Skills & Education
- You must have high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of Lighting Services Installation or Lighting Auditing experience.
- Experienced in identifying different types of lighting fixtures and related energy consumption.
- Experienced in reading construction drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to travel of to 70% of the time
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!