Account Executive-Automation Service -Irving Texas
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241189
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more
efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse
which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Energy & Lighting Service business in the Irving Texas area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will
help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, whether it’s in the new construction market or direct end-user
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid
Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program
that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help
them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with
SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be
considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- 2-5 years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within similar industries such as Building
Automation, Commercial Lighting, Fire Alarm, Security, and Energy Efficiency is preferred, however, we will also
consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical
thinking and influencing skills within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and general/
electrical/mechanical contractors strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work
authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the
required Siemens vehicle plan.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching
out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills
beyond your resume at your convenience!