Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241191
Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
Enlighted, a SIEMENS Company, is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow Commercial Building IoT (BIoT) business in the United States and Canada vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, whether it’s in the new construction market or direct end-user service market.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Enlighted and Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching 50% match-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, and generous Paid Time Off
- You will close deals with new clients effectively and within a quarterly sales cycle
- You will develop a healthy sales pipeline by converting warm leads into well-qualified opportunities
- You will identify, reach, and engage key decision makers and influencers through social networking, personal connections, client references, and industry events
- You will leverage your skills, and experience to continually help evolve the sales process
- You will collaborate with our Professional Services team to ensure that initial deployments are primed to meet or exceed short-term key performance indicators
- You will expand recently-signed accounts to scale through aggressive up-selling and cross-selling
- You will travel up to 50% of the time to meet with prospects and clients face-to-face
- You have a minimum of 4 years of combined inside and outside sales experience, selling SaaS, enterprise software, real estate technology or building controls technology to senior executives and technical buyers at Fortune 500 companies
- You have successfully met (and exceeded!) quota in F500 direct sales with demonstrated success both landing and expanding deals
- You are comfortable in a variety of sales roles, ranging from "social seller" to "consultative sales professional" to "challenger," and you employ your high emotional intelligence to employ the most effective role
- You have demonstrated ability to "land and expand" quickly, preferably in less than 3 months from initial sale
- You have the make-up and desire to evolve into a sales leader as the company expands
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- Bonus points if you have an MBA or equivalent experience
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!