Sr. Director Strategic Corporate Accounts, Ultrasound
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 241229
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Michigan-Detroit, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-Texas-Dallas
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
With the goal to increase Ultrasound market share and revenue, the Sr. Director of Strategic Account is responsible to create, implement and execute an Ultrasound growth strategy for key IDNs and GPOs across the country. This individual contributor role reports directly to the SVP of Ultrasound NAM.
- Assess the strategic position of Ultrasound Business in Strategic Corporate Accounts space. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications. Evaluate KPIs to measure Ultrasound success and comes up with the current baseline against which KPIs are measured on a regular basis
- Serve as the Ultrasound subject matter expert when collaborating with the NAM Strategic Corporate Account sales force.
- Create, adjust, and drive standardization messaging for each Strategic Corporate Account.
- Explore opportunities to pilot ULT initiatives within key IDNs and GPOs that will enhance Siemens ULT value proposition for these IDN/GPO.
- Develop programs for all IDNs and GPOs aligned with Business Unit strategy and implement together with ZSDs (Zone Sales Directors) and Strategic Corporate Accounts team.
- Develop unique Ultrasound offering responses to Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Group-Buys. Evaluate their success and failure to improve our offerings and promote them across the different RFP/Group Buy activities. This is a key function of the role.
- Ensure post-sale continued success of ULT business unit in the Strategic Corporate Accounts. Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership where appropriate.
- This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MBA or Masters in a related field
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in medical capital equipment sales. Experience in a corporate account, national account or IDN relationship management role. Ultrasound experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
- Superior communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization. Ability to manage projects leading interdepartmental groups to achieve specific measurable goals
- Relentless customer focus
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful offerings to the table as well as resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
- Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction.
- Must be willing and able to travel 60% or more as required