Materials Attendant B
Business Unit: Low Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 241233
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Grand Prairie
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Materials Handler A
Material Handler: Safely and accurately transport material in the plant.
Moves products, materials, and parts between loading, processing, storage and shipping areas.
Receives instructions to determine work assignments and material needs
- Loads, unloads, and stacks materials and products with or without the use of lifting devices (e.g. forklifts, cranes, jacks, etc.).
- Operates material storage equipment
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
- HS Degree or Equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Material Handling Experience