Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 241290
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Mishawaka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Business Partner
The IT business partner for Point of Care (POC) manufacturing facility in Mishawaka, IN will serve as the single point of contact for the business team at Mishawaka, representing the full portfolio of IT offerings. This role will focus on ensuring strong alignment between the requirements of the business and the effective delivery of IT services in support of those requirements. This position will also provide IT consulting to the Mishawaka team with a focus on creating business value while delivering transparency of Flanders-based demands and ensuring cross-functional consolidation and alignment.
This position reports to the IT Director
- Act as a single point of contact for the POC manufacturing site in Mishawaka, IN and support with onsite requests
- Ensure efficient and seamless services delivered across own local operations and/or external providers
- Ensure contracted service quality on a day-to-day basis
- Manage relationships with internal key user and process owner
- Manage operative demands and service requests according to IT Governance strategy and regulations
- Identify and implement productivity measures within the business, driven by available IT services
- Ensure communication of major IT changes towards key users and end users
- Drive productivity improvements on a continuous basis
- Support end-user escalations towards external providers or CoE's
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline (or equivalent experience)
Knowledge and Experience:
· Advanced communication skills (Both oral and written)
· Advanced presentation skills
· Business process mapping
· Business Requirements Analysis
· 5 years experience supporting both discrete and process manufacturing IT operations
· 5 years experience in enterprise IT organization
· 5 years experience within large/complex IT project implementations
years experience working with or within business functions/processes
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience working with or within Healthcare Manufacturing
· Experience working within regulated environments
· Project Management experience within large/complex business driven projects
· Vendor/supplier management
· ITIL Certification or process knowledge
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.