Business Unit: Power Generation
Requisition Number: 241330
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Program Office Professional
The Program Office Professionals drive innovation throughout the customer value chain, from sales, through implementation. Utilizing state of the art technologies, this team supports project excellence with industry leading best practices and processes, supported by tools and information technology.
1. Identify and execute SAP KFP improvements to enhance project documentation and deliverables.
• Maintain transparent development plan for SAP KFP improvements, including degree of readiness, implementation.
• Provide expert guidance regarding KFP capabilities, enhancements required, and resources needed to support the business.
• Develop and maintain training documentation and user manuals for KFP use. Hold regular training sessions for onboarding of employees and local departments, as needed.
• Troubleshoot, consult, and provide expert guidance to users
• Align with global team as well as Engineering and Documentation Control to assure effective and efficient support for the business.
2. Drive regional success for global KPIs
• Coordinates with PM and sales organizations to identify and achieve global targets, including customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score targets
• Assures stable and reliable availability of tools to support effective PM communication and execution.
• Identifies landscape synergies, driving alignment of tools and processes across the region, supporting global initiatives.
• Work with local business partners to streamline workflows, utilize data, and support strategic decision making through creation of trends and connections relevant to the business.
• Champion use of interactive data visualizations for business relevant analytics
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 8 years of related experience and a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or engineering
• Leading candidates will possess knowledge of power plant economics (domain know how) as well as how digitalization can support the power plant business in/across all phases (bid, engineering, erection, commissioning, operation).
• Strong knowledge of customer value and market drivers – able to convert these into new technologies or applications with advantages
• Strong ability to grasp new digital concepts, analyzes workflows and proposes improvements. Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
• Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong teaming skills including cross-cultural abilities
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
• Strong project management skills
• Advanced MS Excel and Power point skills required
• Limited travel: 10%