Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 241344
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Pharmaceutical Tech 2
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Pharmaceutical Tech 2 – in production, you will be responsible for:
Formulating and testing reagents and calibrators by following production worksheets and area procedures. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) background check clearance is required.
1. Formulates and test reagents and calibrators for Atellica, Syva, Advia, Immulite and OEM product lines.
2. Follows area procedures and manufacturing work instructions.
3. Properly documents production steps in batch records by following Good Documentation Practices.
4. Complies with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, DEA, ISO, OSHA, etc...
5. Interacts with cross functional teams including Technical Operations, R&D, Planning, etc...
6. Partners with support personnel to troubleshoot formulation processes.
7. Operates manufacturing equipment.
8. Works independently and as part of a team.
9. Supports continuous improvement initiatives in the formulation area.
10. Identifies problems as they occur and suggests appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
11. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Desirable experiences may include: formulation, troubleshooting, production environment, regulatory requirements, SAP, Documentum, Mircosoft software, good documentation practices, good manufacturing practices, general laboratory practices and chemical handling.
· Candidate must also have strong communication abilities, interpersonal skills, strong work ethics and be a team play
· Associates degree in related discipline (Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .