Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 241352
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Are you ready to take on the challenge of planning multi-modal, worldwide logistics?
This position is key to assuring an on-time delivery strategy is in place for components delivering to Wind Turbine Projects. The Project Planner reports to the Director of Transportation & Logistics which is part of the Projects organization.
All logistics planning activities are included in this role. Direct interface with multiple departments worldwide is required to assure data is up to date and accurate.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent field is preferred
- 5+ years of previous planning experience is preferred
- The ability to quickly determine if multiple project plans are aligned and support project site needs.
- Accurate deliverables
- Proactive individual who works well in a team environment but can also excel working alone.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel including V lookups, writing macros, stock analysis formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- 5% travel