Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 241373
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Other Locations: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Sr. Director, Controller.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Sr. Director, Controller, you will be responsible for:
- You will be a trusted partner and advisor to the Molecular Imaging (MI) Service leadership and team, reporting directly to the CFO of Molecular Imaging.
- You will work closely with the Regional Unit’s Business Administrators, Controllers and Service Managers to ensure aggressive target are established both financially and operationally.
- You will direct the financial functions of Molecular Imaging Service team to ensure achievement of goals and objectives, both for internal cost centers and regional performance.
- You will direct development of short and long range financial goals and objectives for the Service organization.
- You will create / conceptualize new systems, programs, or products generating new revenue and profit streams.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- You are able to be a catalyst for proactively troubleshooting and resolving complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross functional areas.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- You are an effective leader ensuring employees have appropriate training and required experience to achieve business objectives.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Previous financial controller experience supporting a service organization or experience working with customers.
- Regional work experience in healthcare of imaging industry preferred.
- 10+ years of finance experience required
- Strong leadership abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- Position can be located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois or Knoxville, Tennessee
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.