SI Alliance Consultant III
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 241384
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
SI Alliance Consultant III
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team this individual will be working with Regional and zonal System Integrator Partners as well as support our partners for the Federal program. The individual will be responsible for developing clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed for the Americas zone. The Individual shall drive value creation through relationships with our SI partners in Americas to support Sales Orchestrators and Sales leaders; support specific local and project efforts; develop high-quality relationships with key players.
This individual will engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the Siemens PL business. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long-term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies. They will identify joint solutions that can be developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution level.
It will be key for this person to manage executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years partner experience in the industry in the area of enterprise software
- Candidate must have a strong history of achievement over career.
- Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional
- written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those.
Areas of particular emphasis are:
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Application Lifecycle Development (ALM)
- Manufacturing MOM/MES
- Digital Enterprise Market
- Industry knowledge including but not limited to: Auto/Transportation, Aerospace and
- Defense, Electronics/Semi, Industrial Machinery, CPG, Energy
- Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy
- Understand the complex and typically requirements for building a strong partnership
- Must have easy access to a major airport.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
- Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in partner management and sales/sales management.
Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.