Sr Sales Executive Security Service & Solutions-Houston TX
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241389
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
The Siemens Smart Infrastructure Sr Sale Executive will deliver value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers with Siemens Security Solutions and Service. Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. You will provide education of Siemens products through technical presentations. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system as input on forecasting of opportunities.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market place, customers and decision influencers, across the region, segments and verticals within the region.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop business plans along with “go to market” strategies that help pave the way for long term profitable growth.
- Design solution and service programs to meet the customer requirements and provide best overall value.
- Collaborate with the other sales divisions team to plan, target and acquire new projects and accounts.
- Develop a strong operational working relationship with the other sales teams to leverage their existing sales channels and opportunities.
- Ability to drive business in both to both the end user customer as well as through the standard construction channel.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive Siemens manufactured and Partner products into the market.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive the Siemens hosted and managed access control and video cloud based offering offerings to the market.
- Direct sales responsibility for the full range of security products, systems and solutions in assigned territory and will work with the team to help drive sales synergies for the key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, further develop existing accounts and relationships as well.
- Extensive experience within a Sales role within the Security or LV field, ideally within the Construction industry
- Bachelors Degree or Extensive Industry Experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standingIndividual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling products and services
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Siemens value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!