Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241398
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Shoreview
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Performs installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for solutions and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems.
- Installation of conduit and wiring, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and energy management systems.
- Installs and mounts electric / electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors and components.
- Performs interlock wiring as required.
- Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start up.
- Performs tasks associated with panel fabrication.
- Provides input and assists with preparation of as built drawings.
- Trains and assigns work to Electronic Installer I.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minnesota PLT
- Technical and mechanical aptitude required.
- 2-3 Years electrical & electronic experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be physically able to climb, work in high and / or confined spaces.
- Must not be color blind.
- Estimated 10% travel time.
Individual must possess a valid
Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.