Business Analyst/ Test Engineer (Test Data Management)
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 241435
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Analyst/ Test Engineer – Test Data Management Systems.
This is a new position in the Test Data Management group responsible for the application used for the product quality control release process at a large medical device consumables manufacturing site, in an FDA regulated industry. This role will leverage a person’s experience with manufacturing and QC workflow, data analysis and problem solving. This position reports to the manager of the Test Data Management group and provides an opportunity to be a key player in the software release activities for essential business objectives.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Business Analyst/ Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- You will act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TDMS workflow and user functionality
- You will work with project teams and TDMS users to understand and define business requirements
- You will revise application user operation and administration procedures, use cases, test scripts and system documentation.
- You will perform the setup and configuration for new product lines and platforms
- You will provide internal end user support coverage for application; log, track, communicate, and resolve issues. Escalate issues through appropriate channels.
- You will participate in Project Teams and Daily Standups in an Agile environment.
- You will conduct and document software testing for new and existing functionality and assist in routine debugging.
- You will participate in identification and mitigation of risks identified through use of risk identification tools
- Support software lifecycle management of the TDMS application, including project deliverables such as change and validation documentation.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Education: BS/BA in Computer Science or life science fields such as Biology or Chemistry
- 5+ years job related experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Manufacturing and QC workflow and data analysis methods, including lab instrument use
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data, and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, including TDMS data scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change projects to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Visio
- Knowledge of SAP, SharePoint, CFR Part 11, cGMP
- Knowledge of SQL, software validation and testing, Team Foundation Server helpful.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.