Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241519
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Auburndale
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Key Responsibilities Graphic designer for area centralized graphics process. This included backgrounds and Dynamic graphics.
Knowledge Demonstrates a basic knowledge of the graphic design process.
This includes the understanding of drawing applications such as the following:
- Facility Prime
- Animation software.
Key Working Relationships Network with the community of Area Graphic Designers (AGD) across North America to improve process & quality of graphics, share & exchange ideas. Work closely with the Engineering Supervisor, Specialists, Project Managers, Service Account Engineers and Sales to complete all graphic design projects.
1. Complete all graphics design within the budgeted engineering labor.
a) Complete review and understanding of design support like logging & tracking projects and status.
b) Support delivery of graphics to the jobsite when only it’s absolutely necessary.
2. Maintain utilization of 80%
a) Keep Engineering Supervisor advised of unproductive time.
b) Ensure the use of proper task codes when charging time to non chargeable tasks.
c) Determine ways to productively use downtime like training, learning Designer, CT tools and Insight, etc.
d) Enter timesheets weekly and ensure the proper use of graphic types, quantities, job number and network number when charging job.
3. Achieve Customer Loyalty rating of 4.5, customer satisfaction rating of 4 or higher.
a) Address any potential problems with PM's/SAE/Specialist early on graphics design.
b) Identify quality control issues and notify project manager & Engineering Supervisor in a timely manner.
c) Ensure proper communication between project team and customer throughout the project.
d) Maintain consistent response time and follow up with each assigned project managers.
e) Ensure accurate and timely graphic design deliverables.
4. Ensure proper documentation for long term servicing of customers.
a) Support systems to service turnovers on projects utilizing centralized graphics design process.
b) Maintain a copy of the latest graphics as-built of completed jobs in the district server.
5. Employee Satisfaction
a) Ensure that PMP process is followed – targets, development plans, six month review, and yearly appraisal are completed on time.
c) Engage in one-on-one with Engineering Supervisor at least once a quarter with open and honest feedback.
a) Support project managers, SAE’s & specialists in designing graphics for their projects. Design background and dynamics when requested.
b) Support TICR initiatives – Graphics Standard/Centralization.
- Associates degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1-3 years of direct experience in graphic designing.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of the graphic design process.
- This includes the understanding of drawing applications such as the following:
- Facility Prime
- Animation software
- 5% travel may be required
- Prior Siemens experience is preferred
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.