Organization: Digital Industries
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 241526
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking a Midmarket Marketing Campaign Manager, helping fuel Siemens Digital Industries Software growth within the midmarket. As a member of Siemens global marketing organization, you’ll be a key player within our marketing team playing a critical role towards furthering growth in a strategic market segment. In this role, you will drive the creation of campaigns tailored to the needs of midmarket buyers, driving demand for Siemens Digital Industries Software solutions, often through our network of channel partners.
Success in this role involves three key elements:
(1) cultivating and applying a deep knowledge of customer buying behaviors, preferences, and personas in the midmarket space
(2) assisting Siemens PLM Software marketing campaign developers to utilize marketing strategies and tactics that are demonstrably effective in this space
(3) and providing data-driven feedback from campaign execution results, tests, and original market surveys to maintain continuous relevance in this dynamic market segment.
High performing individuals in this role will be self-starters, effective communicators, and combine an innate feel for the needs of buyers in this space with data-driven insights validating their behavior.
• Maintain database of market studies, competitive intelligence, and primary research to discern areas of specific need or interest in midmarket space within Siemens Digital Industries Software, MOM, and ALM domains
• Assist campaign owners in developing midmarket specific campaign briefs, identifying solutions, personas, and tactics uniquely applicable to this market segment
• Advise campaign owners directly on messaging within campaigns, ensuring all positioning is tailored to match key themes resonant with midmarket buyers
• Ensure resulting campaign content is suitable for execution within marketing automation platforms employed by our ecosystem of channel partners
• Report on effectiveness of midmarket campaigns and suggested tactics, using analytics to determine continuous improvements
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
• Demonstrated history of success in marketing within midmarket space in enterprise software or cloud technology domains, or within partner ecosystem
• Extensive experience within Siemens Digital Industries Software, MOM, ALM or other technical or enterprise software domain highly preferred. Exposure to SaaS business models is a plus.
• Extensive project experience with intercultural teams working remotely, across multiple time zones, and in globally matrixed environment
• Ability to set high-level strategy but also work diligently to bring vision to reality through day-to-day execution
• Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United