Sales Support Specialist-Sunnyvale CA
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241532
Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
At Enlighted, we’ve created the most intelligent IoT sensor platform for smart buildings. The Enlighted platform transforms a building infrastructure into a robust, always-on, always-computing, and end-to-end secure sensor platform. Enlighted powers some of the largest global technology, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, retail, and industrial companies, including 11% of the Fortune 50 and 10% of the Fortune 500. Our platform is installed in over 130 million square feet of commercial real estate. With a rich set of data never previously available, we help our customers transform their businesses and workplaces by visualizing, analyzing, and providing insights with precise metrics around workflow, utilization, location, security, and energy. All of this is enabled through a platform that is so smart, it pays for itself through energy savings.
Enlighted is the leading intelligent IoT platform for buildings, and we are backed by some of the best VC’s in the industry including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
We have won numerous awards including: 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, CIO Review’s 100 Most Promising Big Data Solutions of 2016, 2015 Cleantech Company of the Year, AT&T Outstanding Supplier Award 2014 and 2015, 2015 UK Rise Awards for Sustainability, and many more.
As a startup in Sunnyvale, the heart of Silicon Valley, recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our game-changing sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
About the Role
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing pricing, configuration and proposal support to internal and external sales organizations.
· Drive incremental revenue opportunities with internal and external partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside internal and external partners to grow new business for Enlighted
· Manage, forecast and report on sales opportunities
· Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Enlighted to communicate product and support needs.
· Work closely with internal and external partners to qualify and understand critical data elements necessary to configure and price Enlighted solutions
· Manage product demonstrations with the help of the Sales Engineering team.
· Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant opportunity information using Salesforce.com
· 1-2 years inside sales experience
· Knowledge of and ability to accurately apply pricing, Gross Profit, discounts, margin calculations
· Familiarity with principles of promoting, and demonstrating products and services
· Strong presentation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite
· BS/BA preferred
Our Benefits Include
· Market-leading hardware and software application centered on improving the customer’s business
· A highly dynamic, motivated team in the heart of the Silicon Valley
· Competitive compensation
· Frequent happy breakfasts and lunches and lots of snacks
· Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together – creating an open speak up culture is key for our success.