Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 241545
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Plainfield
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Job Posting Structure
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Logistics Project Scheduling Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Logistics Project Scheduling Professional, you will be responsible for:
- You will manage Global Transportation, Warehouse Consolidation and Freight Forwarder implementation projects
- You will provide transportation analytics support to Intra and EX US Transportation Management
- You will assist finance with tracking actual savings across all projects, to ensure we are on track to meet our savings goals
- Address any escalations or inquiries from the customer service organizations, warehouses, logistic management, demand planning
- Perform freight policy analysis for all internal and external customer groups
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You will monitor project execution and improvements of projects logistics
- Organizes and analyzes the re-planning in the case of project and respective logistic changes
- You will maintain proper documentation of relevant data
- You will coordinate updates of schedules with the project teams and the project management
- Develops resource planning for projects which are related to the execution
- Needs to consider processes, conditions and environments which are significant to team results
- You will organize and document control of working processes, process improvement and standardizations
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- This position is expected to contribute to and deliver business processes, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results
- Primarily focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise
- Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in this field of work is required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.