Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 241554
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Troy, United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Digitalization changes everything. It is changing our daily lives as well as existing business models and the cloud is becoming more and more central to it. We’re looking for an innovative marketer,
motivated to be part of an agile team enabling companies to realize innovation in the way they bring products to life. The Cloud Marketing Manager will be a team-oriented individual member of the company’s
Cloud Marketingteam. Being comfortable working in a matrixed organization with other marketing functions and business segments will be crucial to this role.
Integral to this role is the planning, development, and execution of initiatives and campaigns to deliver core value-based messages that resonate with specific audiences. These activities drive awareness,
interest, and demand for our Cloud solutions. Focus will be in the areas of designing SaaS and Cloud offers including development of launch plans, messaging, and promotion development, as well as pricing,
packaging, instrumentation, analytics, and service design.
Ideal candidates are experienced in technology product marketing and are passionate about the success of both developers and customers. They are able to develop and deliver messages to communicate business values
and technical concepts in clear and concise customer and developer value propositions. Ideal candidates also enjoy building collaborative relationships to enable the success of large matrixed teams.
• Develop and execute launch plans for new product features or initiatives, working closely with product management, communications, engineering, design, support, and sales teams
• Collaborate with product strategy, engineering, and product management define and deliver clear value propositions and product positioning of our Cloud offerings for customers and developer
• Identify, develop and or manage the creation of engaging content to tell our story, including videos, web, social media, and more.
• Through programs and initiatives, build awareness of and educate external customers of the value of our Cloud solutions products/solutions.
• Be a strategic partner with product teams with a pulse on our customer and developer partners, their journeys, and overall market and competitive landscape.
• Partner with business segment marketing teams to drive and showcase Cloud messaging at events, with partners, and in the customer and developer markets.
• Develop a clear and effective product marketing plan and drive its execution out to customers and developer partners.
• Collaborate with and manage communications with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
• Measure and assess the effectiveness of programs, initiatives and the various tactics and collateral assets related to them.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored workauthorization now or in the future for employment in the
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field.
• 7+ years work experience in software product marketing with at least 1 year of experience in a field facing role.
• Marketing or selling to small and medium businesses
• 2+ years experience in both the Software as a Service (SaaS) and with software platforms
• Excellent English communication skills
• Proven written and presentation communications, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
• Willing to travel up to 25%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional, and cross-business teams, as well as third parties
• Proven knowledge of marketing principles and practices with demonstrated experience in events, reputation, demand generation, references, and Marketing/CRM systems
• Effective and comfortable with multitasking to handle many assignments simultaneously
• Ability to develop strong trust-based relationships
• Ability to work with variety of different cultural and business environments
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Agile marketing experience a plus
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence a plus
• Experience with design, simulation, manufacturing, and product lifecycle software/solutions a plus
• Knowledge of manufacturing industries a plus
• Experience with search engine and social-media based marketing campaigns a plus
• Experience with inbound marketing a plus