Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 241576
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- In your role, you'll have the responsibility of a Chapter lead where you'll build and lead virtual teams of professionals, mentors and coach teams within and outside the region.
- You will have HR responsibilities for the chapter project and scrum management members. You are the line manager for team members in the chapter and are responsible for all HR functions (e.g. recruiting of employees, personal development, coaching, staffing and performance management).
- You'll develop and increase capabilities of functional domain expertise. Leverage knowledge, methodologies and tools.
- Plan required capabilities and number of employees. Manage the community of their domain of Project and Scrum Management.
- Foster community identity, create cultural mindset as basis for successful collaboration, ensure employees are booked by/sold to service teams (charged to value centers), ensure the integration and guidance for the project and scrum management domain across the service teams
- You are responsible for managing additional function assigned to the chapter as per organizational design such as upkeep of "Enhancement and Scrum Service Portfolio" of Value Center. Chapter Lead collaborates with SOP, Operating Company, Strategic or Portfolio Company IT leadership and Business leadership teams and other stakeholders supporting provision of quality delivery of the value center services.
- You'll need to have a good understanding of IT operations and applying Agile methodologies for IT application enhancements or project implementations in a complex business environment.
- Preferably will have work experience as a scrum master or project manager or has worked in any of the industry roles along with working on IT applications enhancement or implementation projects.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- BS/BA in computer science or related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of successful experience managing and implementing SAP solutions in international environment
- Senior Level Experience as Project Manager and Scrum Master within SAP environment
- Experience in the manage of people in global and virtual atmosphere
- Leadership and social competences in leading teams
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.