Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 241601
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
1. Development of Simulators and tools.
2. Assist with project needs in day-to-day implementation, testing, and integration tasks.
3. Deployment and environment setup for development team.
4. Propose and implement improvements in the Software development process to improve team’s productivity.
Required Knowledge /Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Junior or senior college student, or in master program, majoring in CS, EE, or equivalent.
2. Availability: 40 hours/week.
3. Familiarity working with C++ and/or C# programming language in a Microsoft Visual Studio environment.
4. Ability to create and execute test cases per specifications.
5. Ability to learn new software tools.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Interest in learning Molecular Imaging applications.
Please include GPA and specific software experience including programming languages used.
Duration: 6 Months
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.