Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 241660
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Project Manager 2, Operations and Facilities
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Manager 2, you will be primarily responsible for the planning and timely execution of projects supporting operations. Additionally, you will be responsible for project team management and project reporting. You will need the ability to identify problems and lead proactive problem solving efforts to achieve project goals
Secondarily you will be responsible to support facilities management by developing and executing validation protocols that will impact environmental monitoring equipment and specialty water systems. This included ability to produce accurate analysis and timely reports to facilities manager and key stakeholders
- You will develop project plans, coordinate the project teams and holds regular meetings to move multiple projects to completion
- Also, you will coordinate with Facilities, Engineering, Procurement/Supply Chain, Quality, Finance and Operations, to ensure the project is delivered on-time, on-budget and to the desired quality
- You will gather and analyze information to prepare status reports and present to stakeholders
- You will develop, assign and track actions needed to keep the project on track
- You will independently develop validation protocols and execute such in support of facilities and operational needs
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have successfully delivered large, complex projects and managed multiple projects at the same time using standards for project management
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software Suite, including Project and Visio) and you have worked with ERP systems such as SAP
- You will be working with technical data and therefore your data analysis skills, LEAN, Six Sigma, and SPC experience is a key benefit
- Willingness to work within a Medical Device (IVD) / Regulatory environment is a must
- Since you are interacting and motivating the project team, you have excellent communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- You have very good presentation skills, effectively communicate to management and know when to escalate
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS in Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other technical field
- 3+ years of project planning and execution including schedule development, project control and monitoring, team management, and financial budgeting/business case development
- Experience managing projects within a factory environment (manufacturing, warehouse, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience with facility systems validation
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.