Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 241679
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Corp., IT Americas (CTR AM) organization is seeking a highly skilled IT communications professional to support our regional IT communications and organizational management activities in Alpharetta, GA.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide support for Americas management team regarding communications, strategy implementation, and employee engagement activities.
- Supporting the internal communications and marketing of ERP activities within Countries Americas
- Design and manage SharePoint, Wiki, internal social media, and other communications channels within Siemens network.
- Design and develop, in coordination with the employee engagement team, internal communications and employee event materials and strategy.
- Interface with other local and global departments to coordinate regional-aligned strategies and deliverables.
- Develop partial communication plans.
- Instruct external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- Contribute and supports planning, budgeting, design, implementation, operation and/or maintenance of IT landscapes.
- Present to management, oral and/or written, reports and proposals covering research topics.
- Ability to quickly understand typical business process for the areas in the development or has Siemens business process know-how.
- Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT trends and technologies.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual meetings
- Draft and develop presentations and documentation for management
- May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and training and be involved in end user engagement.
Qualifications / Job Requirements
- Good understanding of IT Technologies,
- Ability to work effectively with multinational and diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Self-Starter with good time management skills.
- Very good communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Must have very good working knowledge of applications of Microsoft Office package (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project) and must have basic knowledge of SharePoint or other collaboration software.
- Have knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other data visualization software
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Knowledge / experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Experience in creating procedures, standards and/or practices.
- Ability to speak German, Spanish, or Portuguese is an asset.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.