Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 241794
Primary Location: United States-Kentucky-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Job specific tasks - Siemens Healthcare Project Manager (not all inclusive):
• Attend presale meetings with AEs and support the sales relationship with customers as required
• Visit project sites to secure measurements, produce cost estimates, review quotes and key project success factors such as electrical and construction requirements with customers
• Consult with customers to optimize equipment layouts and clinical workflow to incorporate into drawings and project plans
• Communicate customer specifications to planners to develop preliminary and final drawings site specific CAD drawings
• Communicate project information, status updates, schedule and scope changes to internal and external stakeholders; i.e customer, customer’s architect, engineer, contractor, administration, Siemens Sales and Service partners, etc.
• Assist in development, coordination, and finalization of project schedules for system production, delivery, installation and applications.
• Regularly Communicate project schedule, risks and other pertinent issues to internal and external stakeholders
• Perform regular site visits and monitor progress of site preparation to ensure that all tasks are being completed on schedule in order to meet assigned project completion dates that impact Siemens profitability.
• Maintain accurate and appropriate data in the appropriate data systems and Project Management tools
• Coordinate and adjust schedules as necessary to minimize unexpected cost increases, to maintain costs, and/or to improve overall profitability to Siemens—while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Handle and respond to customer questions, complaints, and problems to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project
• Complete mandatory Siemens forms/checklists required at specific project milestones
• Conduct/assist in training of other Project Managers, participate in Advisory Boards, task force activities, special projects, etc.
• Follow Siemens and customer policies such as safety, regulatory, dress codes/appearance and business conduct
• Follow all Siemens quality control protocols and escalation policies in project communications
• Maintain optimum communication practices—respond to daily telephone, email, and written messages in a timely manner
• Manage travel and office expenses to control costs. Maintain Siemens assets (telephones, cars, tools, etc) to ensure longevity and avoid breakdowns
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
-Experience in handling complex / multiple projects simultaneously
-Experience in dealing with executive-level management and clinicians within a diverse customer organization.
-Must have ability to read blueprint drawings
-Extensive experience at successfully managing matrix project teams, third party vendors and working within a large corporate structure.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry (electrical, plumbing, structural, HVAC).
-Experience project managing construction projects for medical facilities
-Familiarity with Siemens capital equipment medical devices
- PMP Certification desired