Business Unit: Distribution Systems
Requisition Number: 241815
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and a minimum 2-year engineering experience in an EPC, engineering, manufacturing, utility, or industrial corporate environment
- Candidates with higher level of experience will be considered for this role at the equivalent position / job level in line with their qualifications.
- Knowledge and experience with the application of electrical distribution products and power systems/ power delivery.
- Basic knowledge of relay P&C schemes, schematics, communication network diagrams.
- Familiarity with ANSI, IEEE, UL and NEMA standards for power distribution applications
- Ability to analyze customer’s technical specifications, drawings and datasheets to interpret and apply appropriate Siemens product offerings to meet the customers’ expectations in cost-effective and timely manner, offer alternative solutions to optimize profitability while meeting customer needs.
- Excellent collaboration skills in a team environment, and demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple, simultaneous tasks while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Excellent communications skills to effectively and accurately communicate with internal and external customers.
- Basic financial knowledge to understand and participate in ongoing business planning and support the product as well as project lifecycle management processes.
- Ability to identify market trends and using this information, work closely with Marketing and Technology to create and justify projects to close the identified gaps.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office tools and product configuration/pricing applications.
- Self-starting and autonomous with time management and prioritization ability
- MS in Power Systems
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management Tools such as Salesforce.
- Focus on medium voltage switchgear and motor controller products in construction, industrial and utility related market segments.