Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 241823
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Production Change Control Coordinator
Engineering Change Administration
The Production Change Control (PCC) Coordinator position will oversee and implement the change process for Gas Chromatographs and System Integrations throughout the Product Lifecyle. This will include the following Lifecycle phases: creation, revision and obsoletion. They will ensure the reviewing, controlling and maintaining of engineering drawings and documents is done according to approved procedures and in a way which most effective supports our business and the effective implementation of orders to support our customers.
The PCC Coordinator is responsible for production and product support of new designs and design changes which include:
Responsible for execution of Engineering Change Orders through the supply chain and manufacturing operations. Change orders will include product releases, product changes, rework and costing.
Support new product introduction, process improvements, quality initiatives, and continuous improvement activities and documentation changes as necessary.
Drives and/or performs data entry in Teamcenter, CompliantPro, SAP, and other systems as necessary to support engineering change and revision activity.
Able to make edits in manufacturing drawings and documents as necessary.
Provides guidance and advice on methods, procedures, standardization and requirements.
Understands in-house documentation procedures and helps maintain specifications.
Define Bill of Material inputs based on product specifications or other approved documentation.
Helps make proper inventory decisions as result of changes.
Ensures accuracy by reviewing product release documents for completeness, proper authorization and system updates. Compares new documentation with previous revision(s) for changes/discrepancies. Facilitates change with process owners.
Determine appropriate collaborators based upon change order content.
Understanding and knowledge of the global Drawing Requirements Manual (DRM) and performs as chairperson of the DRM committee.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Candidate must have 1 - 2 years AutoCAD or NX experience.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Candidate must at least have an AS Degree in Engineering Design, Engineering Drafting, Engineering Technology or equivalent degree plan.
- Candidate must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Candidate must be organized and able to manage / prioritize multiple tasks.
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment.
- Candidate must have knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements.
- Candidate must have SAP experience.
- Experience with TeamCenter software a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.