Business Unit: Service
Requisition Number: 241866
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
* Supports the compliance with normative necessities as a codes and standards manager, procures and manages relevant codes and standards, provides them to the engineering organization and, if necessary, informs about changes.
* Manages and coordinates the maintenance of procedures and work instructions for Engineering.
* Issues the requirements for change request management in the projects and provides if necessary suitable methods.
* Provides procedural support for the engineering organization at e.g.:
- Creation of quality notifications
- Provision, maintenance and evaluation of processes (e.g. NCR, capa), together with the Quality-organization
- Planning and execution of design reviews in cooperation with engineering
- Planning and execution of internal projects (e.g. lean) or events (e.g. capa, six sigma, training and evaluation)
* May actively execute or initiate internal quality measures (e.g. formal checks of data bases or documentations).
* Creates, monitors and tracks KPIs to drive improvements.
* Support field quality inspectors and operational and customer requests.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Professional certification or Associate's degree preferred
- Microsoft office (including Data Analytics & Excel)
- 1 year Wind experience with a preference in Wind farm field
- Lean Six Sigma experience preferred
- 25% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.