Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 241883
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Service Management Professional
The Application LifeCycle Management (ALM) team within Siemens Healthineers IT is responsible for providing R&D organizations with state-of-the-art platform of services for Product/Application LifeCycle Management needs. ALM is continuously enhancing their service portfolio, strategies and technologies across Siemens Healthineers, supporting more than 10,000 Product engineers.
The team focuses on key/future technologies used for development of SHS Products and supports the SHS R&D organizations with Tooling and Product related Infrastructure consulting.
As an ALM Service / Product Owner, you will be one of the Global ALM experts and report to the Head of Development Platform Services (LE ALM D). You will work independently, partnering with R&D and IT sites worldwide. Primary locations will be Issaquah, WA and Mountain View, CA.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As IT Service Management Professional – Applications, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end owner of one or more IT services working closely with both the business and the internal IT service teams. The Service Owner is responsible for ensuring the services provided meet client requirements and operate sufficiently
- Develops deep understanding of business processes and proactively suggests innovative technology solutions that lead to continuous business process improvement.
- Responsible for understanding business needs and identifying how best to meet those needs. This includes working with business and technology areas to gather requirements for development and management.
- Consults and supports the implementation of new or changed services for increased business productivity, including the discussion, analysis and acceptance of demand and supporting the planning for the development and implementation of service changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining and managing the Azure DevOps Services/Server environments worldwide, with special focus on the installation for SHS Ultrasound and other ALM services.
- Ensures compliance to Q, ISEC and Data Protection regulations
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.Extensive (10+ years) professional experience with software development and ALM solutions.
- Strong experience in programming or scripting.
- Strong experience in maintaining and upgrading large-scale server environments.
- Experience with problem solving and debugging of large-scale server environments.
- Very good interpersonal and collaboration skills to communicate effectively across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Extensive profession experience (10+ years) with TFS, Azure DevOps Services, ClearCase, SonarQube, Artifactory, Microsoft SQL, and Microsoft IIS is desired
- Experience in Lean and/or Agile management methods will be a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.