Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 241923
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
The exciting, fast growing Digital Factory division of Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for Professional Services Product Architects.
A Siemens Professional Services Product Architect, is the point person for building a strong relationship with customers and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills and Teamcenter PLM configuration and customization implementation skills.
As part of our Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Interact with the customer to communicate project processes and progress to help guide customer expectations and adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- 5+ years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Experience as a consultant in a customer facing environment
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Need to be a self-starter with a calm demeanor in challenging situations.
- Travel: 50% travel may be required
- Location: Any Major city near an airport in the Central or Western United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense