Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241934
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
Are you ready for a unique and challenging experience as a leader of facilities team.
- Manage and operate a Work Control Center to ensure daily distribution of work at Ft. Leonard Wood.
- Supervise and distribute work orders as they are sent through the Ft. Leonard Wood field office.
- Process and report all service orders and work orders.
- Lead a dynamic team while ensuring the success of Siemens and the client.
- Manage and supervise up to 12 employees.
- Coordinate work and communicate daily with client to ensure work orders are handled in a timely manner.
- Manage the contract financials to meet or exceed sale price.
- Perform monthly audits to ensure compliance with the contract terms.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree or Above
- At least five years of industry knowledge
- Contracts and financials competancy
- At least ten years of work experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Travel may be required (Assume 10%)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience managing employees
- Service Department Competance