Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 241982
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is seeking a Client Service Manager to develop maintenance plans for our Bay Area customers who have service contracts. While we would like to hire someone with experience in maintenance or construction planning, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has great skills in organization and customer service to take on a role with Siemens, learn our building technologies industry, and grow a career.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
Develops detailed maintenance plans to meet contractual obligations.
Reviews field work orders and develops corrective action proposals.
Partners with multiple internal service team members to:
Understand scope and commitments of agreements.
- Understand installed equipment.
Ensure iBase is set up for maintenance planning.
Finalize service schedule and reconcile information for service recap reporting.
- Ensure schedules are executed.
Ensure contract scope is updated and correct.
Ensure delivery of agreed upon scope/commitments, part deliveries, etc.
Serves as internal point of contact for maintenance plan.
Reviews booking packages and plans customers’ service schedules for new and renewed contracts, including time-based preventive maintenance, proactive, and predictive services.
Verifies and corrects data entered into Contract Characteristics.
Revises service schedules based on feedback from Client Service Managers and customers.
Serves as main customer contact for assigned agreements with responsibility for calling the customer and verifying services and schedule. When necessary, escalate customer issues to assigned Client Service Manager and/or Operations Manager/Supervisor.
Reviews field work orders and inspection reports to identify deficiencies. Develops corrective action proposals using Quick Quote Tool, or engages Sales or Branch Operations for assistance as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency.
- Required experience: Demonstrable skills and/or experience needed to be successful with Siemens’ business practices, processes, tools, and financial systems.
- Required travel: 5%
- Other requirements:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload while solving problems.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to read and comprehend service contracts and proposals.
- Attention to details and data management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States, and will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Preferred education: Associate degree or Technical schooling preferred.
- Preferred experience:
- Building Technologies industry experience
- SAP experience.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions, and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.