Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 242015
Primary Location: United States-California-Los Angeles
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Clinical Sales Specialist, XP Women’s Health has overall responsibility for providing pre and post-sales support of Siemens XP Mammography equipment, including all associated activities focused on driving Siemens market growth into the Women’s Health Mammography segment. This role assists in the sales process through detailed clinical engagement to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in mammography to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
This role reports to the Sr. Director, Product Marketing Women’s Health with Siemens Healthineers.
• Provides pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for the development and implementation of customer solutions.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of technical proposals, including product demonstrations and product prototypes.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of customer needs-plan to company teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
• Resolves semi-complex technical problems. May provide installation support and post-sales consulting.
• Provides follow-up support in disseminating semi-complex technical information on specific applications.
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service.
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades.
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Typically requires an Associate’s degree along with a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Must have current mammography certification.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Individuals with additional certifications in related field will be given preference.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 1+ year.
• Possesses an excellent understanding of mammography physics and demonstrates the ability to present technology associated with each key platform.