Business Unit: Cybersecurity
Requisition Number: 242031
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
May be located anywhere in the U.S. near a major airport.
Our cyber security professionals are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization. Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and exchange with colleagues from all over the world. You may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Within the global Siemens Cyber Security Team you are responsible for developing and driving the implementation of enterprise-wide Cloud Security Standards
- You are also responsible for reviewing new business could architectures in regard to the Siemens Cloud Security Standards and Security Controls
- You assess cloud services of providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc. based on cloud security requirements and finding new ways of protection
- With your guidance you contribute to strategic IT investment planning, institutionalize shared services, foster reuse, and help project teams to plan, design, and deliver standardized solutions
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform and Configuration Automation tools such as Ansible Tower
- You technically support and consult our CISO’s / ISO’s, Business and IT with the creation/review of protection assessment and concepts
- You enable our business to select the right cloud solutions and to integrate security requirements efficiently to comply with standards and internal governance / policy requirements within the Divisions and Regions
- You have Influencing behavior to reduce risk and raising risk awareness in the company is also a part of your responsibility
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Certified CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, GIAC or similar
- You have 5+ years Cloud Security Standards and Services background
- You have 2+ years advisory, consulting and hands-on implementation capabilities on cloud security
- In-depth audit and assessment skills
- You have a profound knowledge in (cloud) security standards skills
- Know-how in certification schemes like 27001, IEC62443, C5 or others
- Your technical understanding of cloud infrastructures is at an excellent level
- Your English is business fluent combined with strong communication and analytical skills, German language skills a plus