Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 242055
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
This position is a Product Marketing Specialist reporting to the North America Director of Assay Marketing in the Lab Diagnostics division. The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Establishing marketing campaigns to support assay product launches and targeted assays that include product positioning, messaging, and multi-faceted tactics.
- Developing sales strategies, tools, and literature to support the sales forces.
- Conduct marketing planning, market research, pricing strategies, channel development, segmentation, and go-to-market strategy.
· Deep understanding the Laboratory Diagnostics assay portfolio, analyzers, and consumables. Act as subject-matter-expert on clinical lab diagnostics assays across Siemens Healthineers.
- Brand champion that drives internal and external awareness, interest, and adoption.
- Be a key liaison with Global Product Marketing to provide the US customer perspective and collaborate in development of product business cases.
- Have and maintain expert knowledge of the assay competitive landscape (menu breadth/ depth and development pipelines).
- Develop and deliver expert-level customer presentations on the clinical advantages of the Siemens Healthineers assay product portfolio.
- Develop and lead training curriculum for Specialist sales role.
- Coordination with Clinical/Scientific, Inside Sales, and Field Sales to provide customer support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must be able to articulate the innovation and positioning of Siemens Healthineers products to the clinical community.
- Have strong appreciation for the technical needs and challenges of diagnostics industry in the US market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers, advisory boards, and potential or existing business partners.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-culturally.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
- Approximately 20% travel required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of the clinical laboratory industry.
- MBA is preferred but not required.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams.