Business Unit: Service
Requisition Number: 242076
Primary Location: United States-Kansas-Topeka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Reading Wind Farm
Located 60 miles south of Topeka, KS off of IH335.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated results/experience in the following areas: Employee Health & Safety, Project Management, Performance Management, Staffing, Training assessments (technical and non technical), Quality, Compliance, Financial Management, Customer Orientation, and Risk Management. This position will have commercial responsibility for successful on-site operations, drive continuous process improvements, and hold overall responsibility for site performance
The Site Manager will be required to complete performance reviews for technicians and administer disciplinary actions for all violations of Siemens Standards of Behavior, administer compliance initiatives, as well as assume responsibility for the safety culture onsite.
Additionally, the Site Manager position requires the candidate to be able to ascend to heights up to 250 feet or greater, work in confined spaces, discern colors and meet body weight restrictions of 265 pounds. A medical practitioner will assess successful candidates to ensure they meet these requirements at all times during their employment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Minimum three years Wind Experience with a Bachelor's Degree/Technical degree or equivalent experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
· Ability to climb to heights up to 250 feet or greater, work in confined spaces, discern colors and meet body weight restrictions of 260 pounds. A medical practitioner will assess successful candidates to ensure they meet these requirements at all times during their employment.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Management and/or Team Leadership experience
· An understanding and commitment to a Safe Work Culture
· SAP proficiency
· High level communication skills
· Conflict resolution experience
· Contract management experience