Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242101
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is growing and we are looking for an experienced Commercial Security (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion) Team Lead to be located in our Canton office. Previous management experience is preferred but not absolutely required for the right candidate. We are looking for an experienced Security Technician/Team Lead that wants to manage, lead, and mentor Security Technicians/Specialists. This hands-on field Supervisor role is responsible for the day-to-day scheduling, growth and development of 5 to 8 Security Specialists, as well as the planning and management of our Security contract base. . This premier management position handles our biggest and most prestigious customers and is eligible for a year-end bonus.
• Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for the
Boston & RI Security contract base.
• Manages the overall service contract delivery, ensuring customer expectations are met and issues are resolved in a timely, effective manner.
employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service agreement scope is
• Provides direct employee mentorship and is responsible for employee development within their group.
• Promotes, provides training for, and ensures implementation of division productivity tools.
• Leads quality assurance activities and supports the Service agreement renewal process.
in or facilitates representation for the Project Manager to Field Work Force
Project Turnovers, and the Solutions to Service Project Turnovers.
• Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned work.
• Reconciles and generates service recap reports for customer meetings.
• Reviews customer feedback and ensures high customer satisfaction..
• Identifies customer needs and makes prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and escalations.
• Builds and maintains an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
• Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
• Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field desired, however, candidates with a combination of directly related Security experience and education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required) will also be considered.
• At least 5 years of Security (CCTV, Access Control) industry experience.
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Good project management skills.
• Proficient in
MS Office (Word, Excel), CRM, SAP, Estimating & other Service Related
• 3 years of supervisory experience would be ideal, however, someone with several years of Security experience looking to grow their career in management will also be considered.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.