Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 242160
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Production Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- You will supervise final assembly production of Laboratory Diagnostic consumable products
- You will oversee all assigned - or major parts of - production sequences, and across shifts, in production or logistic unit.
- You will develop and, implement plans, prioritizes and manages related resources and, operational measures for ensuring functional & business success.
- Your direct influence will be to provide developmental and, day to day guidance to a work staff typically from 15 to up to 25 unskilled to semi-skilled employees in labor-intensive (mass) production areas in an automated and mechanized environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You should have aligned capabilities thorough professional know-how and/or, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation through other work experiences.
- You should have demonstrated capabilities to focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in increasingly both broader professional and managerial context. Basic level of professional judgment competence. Improves processes within specialized area. Impacts team results.
- Needs advanced management understanding in order to lead and align employees in different workflows and / or projects organization environment. Planning and managing results and performance is essential.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You have very good presentation skills in the manufacturing environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- "Vocationally trained (mastery) + 15 years (+) or: Bachelor +/- 3 to 5 years
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .