Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242201
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
As part of the Aero, Defense, Federal, and Marine (ADFM) Services team, define the Services account strategy, facilitate and support the successful generation of revenue against financial goals derived through the Services delivery business across account portfolio. These goals achieved through building business relationships with the Siemens Sales account team, Siemens delivery teams and Customer stakeholders aligned to Country and Zone objectives. Contribute and support business planning to accomplish goals of Services. Develop financially quantified Services propositions for Customers and align with their business needs. Expand and grow Services revenue in alignment with Country level objectives. The ADFM Engagement Manager will report to the ADFM Engagement Director. The location for this position is an Eastern US office.
- Contribute to the value planning activities with the Sales Account Manager, Portfolio Development and Pre-Sales Business Development team
- Use commercial and business acumen to lead the robust review and handover of the desired solution ensuring that the defined project scope can be delivered within time, budget and quality goals
- Identify and engage with other Siemens team members as needed to support opportunity growth
- Determine and obtain concurrence for the customer specific Service engagement model and translate into the Statement of Work, adhering to global standards and legal requirements
- Regularly communicate with various levels of the Siemens and customer teams including executive level messages
- Maximize the resource options and costing model for the project/program (e.g. GDC, Partners, Contractors) in order to achieve efficiency for the customer and commercial viability for Siemens
- Prepare and review the detailed Statement of Work documentation and obtain Siemens’ and the customers’ acceptance
- Recognize the need for engagement with the Siemens legal, commercial and leadership teams to resolve customer engagement terms
- Lead the Services negotiation activities with the customer and clearly establish the conditions for project change
- Provide direction in Services coverage and capacity planning and alignment with the Services delivery teams and Customers. Able to work under self-direction. Provide guidance and mentoring within Zone to others in Engagement Management job family. Expectation is for 50% travel.
- Monitor all technical projects for customers
- Serves as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met
- Works on highly complex projects with multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Responsible for long-term, significant new business with their customer
- Mentor and coach for Technical Project Management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience implementing PLM systems
- 5+ years of experience implementing Siemens tools (Teamcenter, NX, etc.)
- PLM Project Management Experience
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Location: Any Major City in the Eastern U.S.
- Ability to work in Aerospace, Defense, Federal or Marine customer locations
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customer executives. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- This individual must be a leader, have a proven ability to deliver, be able to work independently, be self-motivated and highly productive, and be comfortable with a rapid pace and compressed schedules.
- He/she must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must also have strong interpersonal skills, with excellent customer interaction skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience, not required
- Knowledge of the ADFM industry
- Master’s in computer science or Engineering