Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 242208
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers Global IT organization as IT Demand Management Professional
is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step
in their career. As IT Demand
Management Professional, you will be
* Identifies business goals,
objectives and needs of the business environment.
* Consults internal customers in the optimization and harmonization of business processes.
* Performs business process analysis in order to support business organization through IT solutions.
* Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and IT environment.
* Supports customization and specifications of modules and applications, and facilitates IT development process towards internal customer.
* Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Demand related issues.
* May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests.
* Designs and documents new processes.
* Prepares, plans and may execute trainings.
* Supports change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
* Analyzes and evaluates trends and developments for applications or Infrastructure solutions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficient in English
- Travel 30% including international
- Utilization of various forms of social networking tools
· Collaboration tools for business
· Power user of presentation tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to engage others.
- Team player and openness to new ideas and
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.