Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242216
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
· Installs or assist with the installation of conduit, wire, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with
fire, security, and energy management systems.
· Installs and mounts electric/electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components.
· Performs interlock wiring as required.
· Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start up.
· Performs tasks related to the panel fabrication.
· Disconnects and dismantles electric/electronic instruments, panels, sensors, components, etc. as necessary.
· Coordinates with or advises supervision about the requirements for material and supplies to ensure timely delivery
to the job site.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED.
· 1 yr installation or 3 yrs electrical trade experience.
· Must be able to acquire local certifications and licenses.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be physically able to climb, work in high places and/or confined spaces.
· Must be able to differentiate types/colors of wire.·
Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.