Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 242271
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Procurement Student Internship
Location: Milford, OH
Start Date: Fall 2019
Hours: Part-time during the school year (at least 1-year commitment)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We are seeking a motivated student who has a strong interest in procurement and supply chain management. You will get the opportunity to:
· Enhance knowledge on procurement strategies, finance methodologies, and general business strategies
· Prepare reports and data analysis in a concise and timely manner
· Manage supplier requirements and supplier data management
· Present data to peers and management
· Support the global Procurement team on various projects
· Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain Management, or Procurement
· Graduating in 2020 or later
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional analytical skills