Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 242274
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Marketing Specialist.
The Clinical Marketing Specialist will report to the head of Clinical Marketing and will be a member of a five member team. Three individuals focused to molecular imaging clinical topics specifically and two focused to radiopharmaceutical business interests of PETNET Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company. The Clinical Marketing Specialist will work within this team to support the clinical business objectives of the Molecular Imaging (MI) business line by providing clinical knowledge, recognition of trends, engaging with clinical partners as well as collaborate with key opinion leaders. The Clinical Marketing Specialist will work in a cross functional environment with Product Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Sales. The successful candidate will support the Molecular Imaging business focusing on SPECT, PET and CT technologies in clinical practice including Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology applications primarily.
The Clinical Marketing Specialist will provide their domain knowledge through collaboratively developing and executing the Clinical Marketing Plan for the global business support. Tasks will include:
- Collecting interesting cases studies from customers to support both the differentiation of Siemens products as well as opportunities to advance the field of Molecular Imaging
- Support understanding the evolving clinical landscape while recognizing clinical opportunities for Siemens as well as identifying alternative technologies which may impact Siemens’ Molecular Imaging business.
- Compliant preparation of both marketing and educational materials, including white papers, for sales collateral as well as supportive of the education of the Sales teams globally.
- Comply with all Siemens policies and procedures to assure their long term sustainability.
- Coordinate and implement strategy measures in collaboration with other departments, for example Service or PLM.
- Attend conferences and provide support with technical and organizational preparations, and deliver industry reference papers and presentations
- Participate in customer workshops and sales trainings
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The successful Candidate will have medical experience preferably inside an imaging discipline, such as Radiology, Nuclear Medicine or similar. Skills required include ability to prepare image data in state of the art image processing solutions; experience with Syngo.Via is beneficial, although not required.
- Advanced degree such as MD, DO, PhD. or equivalent preffered.
- Five years of Capital Equipment Marketing experience or equivalent is desirable
- Role will require up to 30% travel to support trade shows, clinical congresses, and customer engagement including international travel
- Candidate will work primarily from an office in either Knoxville TN, or Hoffman Estates IL.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs with strong organizational skills to support collaborative work environment.
- Strong project management skills are desired. Work will involve discrete timelines including reliance on others.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.