Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 242309
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
In this role, the employee performs two key
roles: first, the employee supports internal and external customers in the preparation,
review, approval, and order entry of proposals and contracts for Siemens
medical equipment and service.
Second, this role supports the entire Quote
to Booking zone team in all aspects of the quote to booking process. The scope
includes IT systems, product line expertise and support, IFRS 15 and MEA
accounting in addition to the quote to booking process itself.
In addition, in line with established Siemens guidelines and policies, this role requires review, revision and approval of customer price quotes for DI/AT/US, Service and LD/POC, validation of incoming orders and contracts to ensure all required documents have been received, and the accurate booking of orders and contracts orders in the Siemens ERP platform (SAP).
· Perform all activities associated with the creation, review, analysis, editing, escalation, and approval of SHARE quotes. Includes ensuring compliance with all pricing guidelines, GPO/IDN contract terms and value adds as applicable, profitability analysis as applicable, government coding as applicable, exception management, compliance to the escalation and Limits of Authority policies, and accuracy of MEA accounting guidelines. Document all activities, decisions, approvals, timelines within quote. Manage most complex quotes and scenarios to ensure accuracy and best deal structure to meet business and customer needs.
· Perform all activities associated with the validation of new contracts and orders including gathering of required contract and configuration documents and receipt of required approvals and signatures.
· Perform all activities from pre-booking to booking for new orders and contracts. Confirm MEA accounting processes are followed per guidelines and are reflected accurately in ERP system. Facilitate timely, seamless handoffs to Customer Operations, including all required documentation.
· Identify data transmission issues between CRM and ERP systems as needed. Resolves most issues independently and consults with lead specialists for the most challenging issues.
· Ensure compliance with all finance, accounting, and quality policies.
Work with IT to troubleshoot data transmission issues between CRM and ERP
systems as needed and implement process changes as required.
in process improvement, IT, and other project initiatives as needed.
Ensure compliance with all finance, accounting, and quality policies
This position requires strong written and oral communication skills with proven
interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with people, coach and
mentor employees and maintain rapport with internal and external customers is essential.
Strong organizational skills required. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize
workflow, perform under sensitive deadlines. Must be able to work and lead
effectively in a team environment.
Advanced knowledge of entire quote to contract lifecycle process, with
particular emphasis on quote to booking process is required. This includes
basic knowledge of DI/AT/US, Service, and LD/POC product lines (with expertise
in at least one product line area) and how those differences impact quotes
through booking processes.
Advanced knowledge of IT systems, how they impact the quote to booking process,
how to adapt processes to implement new business models, and how to
troubleshoot issues is critical.
Financial acumen and demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex
problems and apply problem-solving skills effectively is needed. Ability to
make decisions and recommendations to resolve issues is important.
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and collaborate/consult with peers and others outside of functional area to resolve complex issues and improve existing processes.
Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business with at least 3 years of related experience.
Proficient with Share
Working knowledge of SAP
Proficient with MS Office suite (particularly Word and Excel)
Working knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes and regulations, particularly revenue recognition guidelines (MEA, IFRS)
Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment