Business Unit: Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 242342
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
As the Gulf Sales Director (Region:TX,MS,LA), you will have a high visibility position responsible for leading and managing Gulf's Client Facing Team. You will also drive year over year order intake growth and achievement verse budget while also developing a large team.
- In coordination with sub-region / country heads, develops and executes bookings BTA (Business Target Agreement) & sets sales targets for the assigned sales organization in line with the PL (Product Line) and sub-region / LCB (Lead Country Bundle) targets
- Maintains active and up-to-date regional bookings forecast through selling team’s use of Salesforce.com and assessment of sales funnel
- Maintains the effectiveness of the client facing team – including time and territory analysis, coaching, developmental needs, and coordinates disciplinary actions with CFT’s (Client Facing Team) in-country management
- Deploys Services initiatives through selling team individual objectives, and develops metrics to measure progress
- Ensures Sub-Region, PL, and SBU (Strategic Business Unit) growth targets are being met
- Directly supports client facing team in customer visits and negotiations and acts as point of escalation for resolution of customer complaints and claims within the assigned sub-region
- Manages the aftermarket aspect of the Manufacturer’s Representative agreements and relationships
- Governs the use of established sales policies / guidelines and procedures among the selling team
- Clearly communicates the Company’s vision and direction to the client facing team
- Oversees the LoA (Limits of Authority) process to ensure compliance
- Segments market and cooperates with Sales Operations and Product Line Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field or equivalent years of related experience
- 12 years of experience of related sales and commercial negotiations experience
- Strong business relationship skills
- Advanced knowledge & experience with MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities
- Experience in rotating equipment
- Strong communication skills within all levels
- Forecasting and reporting experience
- Provide Ability to interact with upper management
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Experience in aftermarket services
- Management Experience
- Salesforce CRM, Tableau, etc.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.