Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242378
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
First line supervisory position. Manages field service specialists and mechanics. Manages a service agreement base with a total revenue less than five million (<5M).
the activities and performance of assigned service specialists and mechanics.
Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for the execution of service agreements, and/or T and M work on assigned customer base.
for ensuring that assigned employees are current on time and expense
submission, current on safety training, and progressing toward the completion
of assigned educational training.
Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work for assigned service accounts. Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plan. Also ensures T and M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion. Supports account engineering activities by developing service agreement labor plans, by responding to customer satisfaction issues and by supporting the collection of service account receivables.
Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work. Utilizes the Service agreement low GM improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
Ensures proper contract management and cost control by reviewing service financial statements with engineers. Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work. Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling. Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to minimize customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth. Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a technical field preferred, however, candidates with directly related experience will be considered with a minimum of a High School Diploma (or GED equivalency).
- Experience in control systems and HVAC applications (Automation).
- Knowledge of engineering and programming preferred.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Good project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), CRM, SAP, Estimating & other Service, Related, Tools.
- 5-7 Years Experience in Technical or Project Management
- 3+ Years of Supervisory Experience
- # Employees Supervised: 8-22
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.