Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 242385
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Mount Laurel
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
The Fire Alarm Inspector provides assistance in performing assigned tasks for Fire Life Safety systems. Assists in performing technical inspections to include visual and functional testing on fire detection systems and field devices in accordance with all national and local standards. Maintains complete and accurate documentation of tests performed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate's degree in Electronics or Life Safety field preferred
- Basic knowledge of AD/DC circuitry, associated low voltage systems preferred
- Field service and computer experience preferred
- 0-1 years experience inspecting fire alarm systems.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing